Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Baby


Fooling around with uploading pictures and thought it would be nice to have a picture of the bike that "changed my life". Right now it is sitting in storage in BC for four months awaiting the return trip to Huntsville around Sept 24th. This bike has lots of chrome and just gleams. On the London to Magadan part of the trip I will be riding a new BMW 650 GS - 2 very different bikes that have very different purposes.
I'm new to the blogging and twittering scene so here goes trying to link something to twitter as well. http://twitter.com/londontomagadan
More pictures to follow in the upcoming days.
JACK

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jac, just wanted to make note of a small correction about leaving your family and friends behind. You won't be, with your efforts and this blog.... we all get to go along too, THANK YOU !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend. You will be with me except no talking in the helmets (I'll miss that lots). And your funny jokes and comments with me always saying "What....". I hope you will be writing cause I'll need the contact. Luv Ya.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete