Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 11, Tues. June 22n, 2010 Nesebar, Bulgaria

Hi All. Just me once again. I have so much to tell all of you but unfortunately so little time as we are off to Istanbul, Turkey today. Once there however, we have a two day layover so I will get caught up with the blog. I still have to show you Sighisoara pictures (again, I will NEVER forget that small medieval citadel in Transylvania IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!). Also, who would've known that Nesebar, Bulgaria is like the "hot spot" of the Black Sea. We rode along the coast of the Black Sea yesterday coming into Nesebar and it was beautiful. The "twisties" that we took which were a natural part of their roadways was fabulous riding and the road conditions were smooth. Quite the difference from Romania. Much more money seems to go into this area. While riding the one side of the roadway was brown rolling fields while the other side was quite plush and green. Lots of rolling hills. We stayed in an amazing hotel in the old part (again medieval part of Nesebar) and by the place that we stayed at, you'd think we were all rich. Just gorgeous. I had a balcony in my room that looked inward toward the medieval city.

So, I will write and give lots of pictures in Turkey. So, don't go too far away cause "I WILL BE BACK"............

No comments:

Post a Comment