Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"IS THERE A PYSCHOLOGIST IN THE ROOM"

Have you ever booked a trip that at the time of booking you were really excited about but then as the trip began approaching it didn't seem to be that big a deal. Or you had all the hustle and bustle of preparing for the trip and when asked "are you excited" you find yourself saying "not really". So, I'm calling all pyschologists or anyone who might HELP ME" with this answer as I seem to have slowed myself down into a kind of slow motion (like I'm watching a slow motion movie) and observing everything with no sense of feeling one way or another. Please let there be a simple answer to this.
As you have probably surmised, "I AM HERE" in London, England. Had a wonderful chap meet me at the airport who took me to my hotel. Bit of a mishap upon arriving, they didn't have me booked in. A few phone calls to Australia corrected this however and I went to my room where I crashed (lets just say I do need my sleep as crumpiness was setting in quickly when the room and my reservation was no where to be found). I went to bed 1:30 pm London time (8:30 am I believe home time) and at 6:30 I woke up a whole new and revised me. So tomorrow I head to Oxford Circus (lets just hope that that adventure doesn't equal the latter part of it's name) for my final rabies shot then off siteseeing. I hope to post pictures show some of the sites and highlights of London. So, until then off to the pub for a real English beer. Nite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment