Monday, June 7, 2010

B.C. Revisited




I asked my good friend Aira about the blog and she told me she would have liked to know more about my BC trip that I blasted to on the May 24 weekend leaving Fri at 7pm getting there Mon. at 5pm. So, for anyone going this route you will be "wowed" by the road conditions. As she put it, "people in the U.S. don't know potholes". I can't count how many National Forest areas, that cover the length of most States, I went through. The people were very friendly anywhere I stopped to ask directions and get gas (even the Wisconsin Police were nice - only got a written warning). Fargo is not a small place its a Metropolis. Warning: if doing a trip of this nature in this amount of time, BE AWARE: you will have to peel yourself off the seat when you come to stops and your legs may not want to come off the running boards. So, there's so much more but for now I wanted to revisit BC. Above is Paul Bunyun's small hometown (he sure wasn't - look at the size of my bike). The top picture was in
Washington (came over a hill and this was the view- beautiful) and the bottom was a rest stop.
Jack

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jackie for the additional update. I look forward to hearing all about your journey.

    As I watched you travel through the airport doors ..my eyes teared up as I knew you were about to start a wonderful experience ...and I am so very excited for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. You are such a wonderful and beautiful person and am so glad you are my friend. I will love to hear about your "rides" this summer until we meet in September. Please keep me posted.
    Love,
    JACK

    ReplyDelete