Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Honda in Salzburg, Austria


Riding into Salzburg, I spotted their Honda store and had to take a picture. Mick, the Australian fellow rider, and I had headed out after lunch on our own as it was a long drive (total of 560 kms) and we wanted to get to Salzburg early enough. However, me taking this picture screwed up our GPS unit and ended up sending us around the roundabout again and again and again which just got me laughing so hard I was crying in my helmut. We ended up heading back to Munich and then into an industrial section which there was no way that a Best Western Hotel would be located in that area. Finally after a couple more times around the roundabout, the GPS unit kicked in and we were back on track. I had wondered if he was doing it on purpose and it was just a part of the Australian humour (they are quite a bunch if one can understand them). I'm now finally caught up and I'm going to try to publish some video later on this evening. I tried already once and it kept saying error so hopefully it will let me. If not, I guess this is until next time I'm able to post/blog again. I'm sitting at an internet cafe right now as I still can't seem to get the computer online. I have wireless connection but it doesn't seem to want to hook up. So, until next time and as Arnold would say " I WILL BE BAAACK!!!!!"

2 comments:

  1. No work related picts Jack you are on vacation Ron H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but couldn't resist. It ended up screwing up our GPS unit making the guy that I was following go around and around the roundabout before the satellite kicked back in to give us directions.

    ReplyDelete