Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Strike A Pose"

Murray - The Lone Rider Through The Desert......


Joe is that masked man under the deep blue sky


" Maca - At His Best".......

"I wish I had my Harley"!!!!!

Here's one for you Lauren ........

Isaac - "OHH!!! WHAT A FEELING!!!"


Leo's lastest rodeo prize. Team Troopie's newest edition to the family

"Team Troopie"


I'm not going to comment.... Yes, it's Joe and Isaac..... Even the camel is walking away.....

A Big, Warm Hello From Kazakhstan!!!!!





















































1 comment:

  1. Good pictures - I would like to see more of you. You are the camera person but you should get a couple of more pictures. Lots of sand, dust, and gravel for sure. Is that what it is going to be like for the rest of the ride? That will not be easy to navigate - at least that is what I think. I wouldn't want to ride on that. The weather at least looks to be good. Hope it stays that way. It would be terrible to get a lot of rain - that would play havoc on the roads for sure.

    Travel well - keep the pictures coming. Mom...
    missing you.

    ReplyDelete