Thursday, July 15, 2010

Samara to Kazakhstan


We have now travelled over 1200 kms southest from Moscow and we are about to leave Russia for Kazakhstan where we will be leaving all surfaced roads for gravel and sand. As we are travelling into more remote areas, our communication may take some time so please bare with us and keep following us as we love to share our journey with you. If you are reading this blog and you have not signed in, please sign in as we would like to know who is following our trip. All comments are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures and blog. This is so interesting to me since I may never get there. I also appreciate seeing pictures of the other travellers in your group. Was the picture of you and the police a bit of a suck up so you wouldn't get a ticket. If so, I hope it worked. Drive safely as you hit the dirt roads. I know that you will keep us informed when you can. Travel well. Hugs,Mom

    ReplyDelete