Saturday, September 11, 2010

To All Our Loved Ones At Home - We'll Be Home Soon

As of Yesterday - Today, 8 days to go...... And then we're all home......


What a trip!!! Love you kids!!! See you soon!!!!



I speak Spanish and he understands me. To my family - see you in Hong Kong.

Hey Kids, mom here with a Russian mother and grandmother (Babushka) just wanting to say miss ya and see ya soon.



Can't wait to see you Kate. I'll see you in Hong Kong (not soon enough though).




Even though I had a Russian family for less than a day, there's still no place like home and I miss you mom and dad (and all my friends)



Veronica, I wish you were here with me, on the back and we were going for a ride


To My grandkids - I'll be home to take you to Macker's soon.......



For my girlfriend and family. I love motorcycling but I miss and love you......

A big beautiful sunflower for you Lauren. I'll be home soon........










No comments:

Post a Comment